Let's Go Girls!

    I have been wanting to write this post since I began thinking about this blog. And when I saw this Shania Twain shirt in Nashville, I knew I had to write it. Isn't this shirt such a feel good one? 
It's important to have strong and encouraging women surrounding you. It helps mold you into being one. There's that saying, "You become like the five closes people around you". Do you want to be like the 5 women around you? I sure do! The women in my life are successful, smart, supportive, and are just good for my soul. I'm talking about an English teacher, a stay-at-home Mom, my bad-ass Aunt, my kind-hearted Grandmother, and my down right amazing Mama. They have all different hats in life, some single, some married with kids. One thing they all have in common is their strong backbone. I admire each one of them. And I thank God that he put them in my life. I love asking for advice in times of need, knowing that they will give me what they think is best for me and or what they wish they would've done in a situation that they had been alike mine. 
   If you have those types of women in your life than you 100% understand. If not, listen up. Your VIBE attracts your TRIBE! This could not be more true. I firmly believe that you attract the type of people based on the person you are/want to be.
    In this world, there are things at every turn that can bring us down. And we must have that support from within ourselves and from our TRIBE, that won't let that outside chatter bring us down. At a young age we are competing with our classmates for the top grade, and competing with our friends to be picked for teams in a sport. We are raised to know that we must compete with one another. 
Side Note-I do not think competition is bad for the inner soul. 
I think that as we grow older we need to know that there is plenty of everything for all of us to have. We need a sense of strong confidence in ourselves to know that you and your TRIBE can all wear the same bag (or any other materialistic thing), that we all can get married, or rock that single life together. 
Single life is a special time as a woman-Another post in itself. 
When something amazing happens to our girlfriend that we want, we need to be excited for them. Celebrate them! We want them to know that we are there for them in all times. Later, ask them for advice on how to get there. If they are all the things I have listed above and you have been in return, than they are going to be right there helping you every chance they get. And that is how we can contribute strong supportive women to society. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Friday Sales

Foundation Cheat Sheet