Black Friday Sales

Here are my picks for the Black Friday Sales going on! All of these have already started, and I've purchased from most. Friday, I'll probably be lounging watching Christmas movies all day! LOL
I linked a few options under each store, but I have not finished shopping yet. Some stores, I have not gone through yet.

Express is 50% OFF + Free Ship
Dress Sweater

Old Navy is 50% OFF
Sweater Flannel Dress Flannel Dress Dress Skirt

American Eagle is 40% OFF + Free Ship
Jeans Dress Flannel Skirt

Gap is 50% OFF (CODE: BLKFRIDAY)

Nordstrom has Selected Designer Clothing + Always Free Ship

H&M has Select % OFF + Extra 20% + Free Ship over 40 (CODE: 0040)
Sweater Sweater Sweater

J. Crew is 40% OFF (CODE: THANKU)

Banana Republic is 50% OFF


Happy Shopping!! 

XOXO Lace 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's Go Girls!

Foundation Cheat Sheet