Burrr! Give me some Skincare


If you're like me and  your skin becomes sandpaper in the winter months than I have something for you. 
Recently I have been bored with my skincare routine and wanted to change it up a bit, which was perfect since we are changing seasons. 

I found these seven products that I love for my body. 

[It only took 3 days to see a difference, Get this one!]

Sleeping Hair Mask I got the Coconut Nourishing & Repairing
[I used the same mask twice, there's so much cream that I saved half for another night. The cap is so stinkin' cute! And the mask itself is great. I love how my hair felt the next morning]
Hand Mask - I got the Avocado Skincare Gloves, which I don't see online
[I felt a difference the next morning but, this is definitely a product you need to use more than once]
[Love both scents, it's like using a balm from the spa]
[Most hydrating mask EVER! Try it once & you'll be hooked]
[This moisturizer is creamy and melts right into my skin. My dry skin never felt more hydrated]
[I put mine in the fridge for the morning, 1 week and saw the hydration & de puff work]

A lot of these products are overnight workers, which I love because if I forget to do them while watching Real Housewives I can just put them on and go to sleep. 
It's my favorite kind of Double Duty!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Friday Sales

Let's Go Girls!

Foundation Cheat Sheet