First Hair Tutorial



So I took the plunge and created a tutorial on how to do my updo hair style. I'll put up a new one once a week. Ekkk! Nervous!! Wish I could just come to your houses and just do your hair instead. LOL
Hope you all like it.
I have always been a hair lover!! Having blonde hair makes you a hair lover, because it is ALOT of maintenance. However, I wouldn't want it any other way. I have been dying my hair since the 8th grade when my natural blonde started to fade away. 
I have always had girlfriends that love their hair too. One of my best friends in high school, she taught me to tease my hair. And after high school, a close friend expanded my teasing knowledge. My bestie now is a hairstylist. After all these girlfriends teaching me I have mastered my own hair. Woo Woo!!





 1. I start by curling my hair-I use This Curler 
2. I spray This Hairspray while I am curling each strand. The secret is to curl in small pieces.
3. Next I have to find you exact part I need, this step is important that it is here because I will need it to be "teased" in its exact spot. 
4. Start teasing-I use This spray at the roots. And a teasing brush, here is one The secret here is to have thin sections. Like the picture below. I spray after and before each tease. And I only do three sections-Left,Right, and Crown(back).


5. I will use 2 bobby pins to create a 1/2 up look, the pins are temporary. This step is where I create the big look. The bigger the better, because it will fall once I start messing with the hair in a ponytail
6. Which is the next step, create a ponytail. Make sure it's tight, and not loose. 
7. Take the bobby pins out and pull here and there where you need at the roots. 
8. Tease the pony, and use the hair spray to keep the hair in place. 
9. Voilá I'm all done! 

 I hope I answered all questions and helped as much as possible. If I did not, comment on this post and I'll be sure to answer you! 
I linked my outfit below as well. XOXO Lacey
My boots are 2 years old and are not made anymore :( But I have linked a couple of similar ones for you all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Friday Sales

Let's Go Girls!

Foundation Cheat Sheet