Foundation Cheat Sheet

Let's talk Foundation my friends! 
If you've been following me on Sparkle & Sass or Instagram you know I am a foundation fanatic. 
I LOVE when a brand comes out with a new foundation for me to try. 
Recently, I have had people ask me advice on foundation and I know how difficult it can be. 
So...I've put together a Foundation "cheat sheet" for you all. 
I separated the foundations by skin type.

Dry Skin
Smashbox - medium to full coverage [my day to day foundation]
Clinique - medium to full coverage, dewy finish
Laura Mercier - medium coverage, dewy finish 
Estee Lauder - full coverage [Love this one too!]
Airflash - ultimate coverage [Always my favorite for special occasions-worth the money]
Giorgio Armani - full coverage, luminous finish [new weekend foundation]

Combo Skin
Cover Fx - full coverage, natural finish 
Urban Decay - full coverage, matte finish 
MUFE - light to medium finish, natural to dewy finish 
Lancomé - medium to full coverage, luminous finish [I use to wear this religiously]

Oily Skin
Hourglass - medium to full coverage, matte finish 
MUFE - full coverage, matte finish 
Tarte - full coverage, matte finish 
Becca - full coverage, natural to matte finish 

I have tried every single one of these foundations, and even though I do not have combo or oily skin I will try the foundation because I want to see if my skin likes it or not. And I'll be honest, the oily skin foundations I cannot wear, my dry skin doesn't love them. But I have used them on my Mom [oily skin human] and they look fabulous on her. During the summer, when my skin is more hydrated I can wear the combo skin foundations as well. I say this because I want you to know I'm educated on all these, and have experience with them.

I hope this helps with your foundation needs. And there are many more foundations out there, but these are my absolute favorites. 
XOXO Lace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Friday Sales

Let's Go Girls!