Updated Makeup Products









This week I tried a handful of different products and incorporated some products I previously used. Remember, I do have controllably dry skin, but during these winter months I am definitely considered dry. I say that because different skin types can use different products. I would not use the Murad Skin Mattifer That product is amazing for oily skin. P.S. use it as your primer and moisturizer. You’re welcome!! Now, there are some products that different skin types can all use. Primers, Foundations, and Powders are more specific to individual skin types. So next time your BFF loves a new foundation, make sure your skin and hers align before becoming Foundation twins. LOL!


 Stay tuned for Friday’s Skincare post. I will be talking all about handling that dry skin in these colder months ahead. I’m so excited for you all to read that one.

Urban Decay Primer- LOVEEE this primer! A little goes a long way this this. My makeup stays on all day with this, no touch ups needed.

Laura Mercier Foundation- Full coverage with matte look. I never had to re apply at all during my day to night transition. I think I found a new love, named Laura. Hahah!

Tarte Blush- [Fearless is my fav] I have used Tarte’s blushes in the past before, and loved them. The Amazonian clay is amazing! This is one of those products that you can use no matter what your skin type. The clay is able to “read” your skin and helps with oil production to stay on longer. Or with dehydration and can stay on longer too. There are numerous colors, one for everyone!

Hourglass Highlight- Oh Oh!! I forgot how BEAUTIFUL these were. The way the light hits them on your face is magical. They give such a radiant look and feel.

Clinique Eyeliner- I totally borrowed this from my Mom’s makeup. The texture is perfect for the waterline. I have to have eyeliner on my waterlines, bottom and top! Learned that one from my Grandma. The Clinique eyeliner builds, the more I put on the darker it gets. Love that! It does come off through out the day. Because all eyeliners will in that spot, its naturally producing water and fluttering; taking off the eyeliner. So I just reapply when need be!

Loreal Mascara Primer- This is such a score, 12 dollars at Walgreens. I put one coat on and then let it dry, then another to build more volume and length. I can notice immediately when I use this. Makes such a difference.

YSL Mascara- So happy I re-used this mascara. With the primer now, it’s like wearing false lashes.

Laura Mercier Concealer- This is an older love! When I have really bad breakout or blemish. This concealer is my saving grace. It will cover ANYTHING! Even a tattoo.


XOXO Lace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Friday Sales

Let's Go Girls!

Foundation Cheat Sheet